Thursday, January 26, 2012

Angels and Airwaves SATURDAY LOVE- Love Part 2 **NEW SONG*


LYRIC
Know that I can't tell you this light has slowly faded. Like mail that's never dated from towns still burned and raided. And lost without a soul, with you forever more. I'm sorry but I can't tell you I feel like a pattern Of shapes that will never matter, a color that will never flatter. It's all gonna' come around. It's all gonna' make your eyes burn. I really wanna' tell you that love is like a furnace, It burns in and out of purpose, so hot that it makes me nervous. So large that it won't cool out. So big that it can't burn out.


I wait sixteen, a Saturday, love. My heart beats fast and faraway, love. Your eyes so pure, they never grow up. You stay with me, we'll never grow up, my love.
I know that I can't tell you my mind is running circles. My eyes have begun to swirl, like death, but it's not as sterile. I ain't gonna' let you down. I ain't gonna' let you leave me. I'm sorry but I can't tell you about life, but it makes me crazy, So I just like to daydream, 'cause dreams only make me happy. Will you come along my love? Will you come along here with me?
I wait, sixteen, a Saturday, love. My heart beats fast and faraway, love. Your eyes so pure, they never grow up. You stay with me, we'll never grow up, my love

0 comments:

Post a Comment